About Me

I am a PhD student at the University of Birmingham in the UK, working with autistics to create criteria for the design of space. I would like your ideas. I am also a landscape architect, part of the London Autistic Rights Movement (LondonARM)and a trustee of DANDA (Developmental Adult Neuro-Diversity Association).

Tuesday 13 September 2011

How you can join in

I want to work with people on the autistic spectrum to create criteria for the design of space to meet the sensory requirements of people on the autistic spectrum.

If your senses are affected by the different places you go to, and you would like to tell me about it, please leave a comment.

If you do not want other people to see your post let me know and I can contact you another way. Follow the link for my contact details


I want work with autistic people to find out what sensory needs are when they are indoors and outside to create guidelines to create places that are more comfortable for them and everyone else.

You can join in by leaving a post on this blog.

If you know of other people affected in a similar way, you can form a group with them to discuss what your sensory requirements are and then send them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment