About Me

I am a PhD student at the University of Birmingham in the UK, working with autistics to create criteria for the design of space. I would like your ideas. I am also a landscape architect, part of the London Autistic Rights Movement (LondonARM)and a trustee of DANDA (Developmental Adult Neuro-Diversity Association).

Tuesday 13 September 2011

My research

The research is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council of the United Kingdom.

I am at the School of Education at the University of Birmingham

My supervisor is Professor Gary Thomas, Professor of Inclusion and Diversity.

This research is approved by the University of Birmingham ethics committee

My research philosophy is informed by the work of Carl Rodgers and Paulo Freire, the educationalist and radical also influences me, both believe that we are equal and can learn from each other to find the solution to our problems and issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment